Red Shoes - Fairy Tales and Bedtime Stories for (Kids)


shoes once upon a time

in a land far far away
there was a very cute girl named Karen
she lived in a tiny house with her
mother
and was a very happy girl she would ask
her mother about
everything she was curious about mom
what are these tiny lights in the sky
they are stars, Karen
everyone who lives on earth eventually
turns into a star
and shines in the sky forever Karen only
had
one toy one dress
and a pair of wooden slippers she wore
on the street
the wooden slippers her mother made for
her were not very comfortable
but they were the only ones she had one
day
karen's mother got very sick
[Music]
so Karen went to town to buy medicine
for her mother
and along the way, she found a pair of
red shoes
in a box on the roadside
the shoes shone so beautifully
that Karen couldn't help but bring them
home with her
look mommy I found these by the roadside
aren't they beautiful just write to me
these may belong to someone else Karen
you should immediately take them back
but if they had an
owner, she wouldn't have left them there
with the box
maybe the owner dropped it accidentally
then they shouldn't have dropped it  i
found them
they belong to me now they're mine baby
listen to me carefully i may not be able
to buy you new
shoes right now but I don't want you to
wear
someone else's shoes just because of
that
please don't be a stubborn promise you
won't wear
these red shoes Karen sadly promised her
mother
not to wear red shoes and hid them
under her bed months passed by
until one day Karen came home
and couldn't find her mother in the
the house she looked all over
until she realized that her mother
had become a bright star
the next day on her way to her mother's
funeral
Karen put on those red shoes
those who came to the funeral couldn't
take their eyes off Karen's shoes
how dare she wear red so disrespectful
but Karen did not care because
she loved her shoes
a good-hearted old woman passed by the
cemetery
this old woman learned that this little
girl
was now an orphan and wanted to adopt
her come with
me pretty girl I will do my
best to make you successful and
beautiful
when you grow up so Karen went
to live with the old woman for many
years
Karen you've been wearing these shoes
since your mother's funeral, you need to
take them off now
they're so dirty no
I love my red shoes oh
Karen don't be so stubborn
come on change your shoes I'll buy
better shoes
i promise Karen did not want to offend
the old woman
who had been so kind to adopt her so she
finally took off her red shoes and threw
them away
days passed until one day
Karen was playing in her new room with
her new clothes
and toys and the old woman brought her
a new pair of shoes but Karen didn't
like these shoes at all
but these are blue very ugly
I don't like them at all so for years to
come
Karen missed her red shoes a lot
she grew into a beautiful young lady but
her stubborn attitude
never changed even
when the old lady brought her gifts
I don't want to wear this thing but
I knit this for you
I'll never eat this food make me french
fries
at least take a little bite darling the
old woman
was very upset when Karen got up from
the table without having a meal
she made french fries for her and took
them to her room
at that time Karen was taking off her
blue shoes
look see all my things are so small now
I've grown up well come on then
let's buy you new clothes and shoes
then the old woman and Karen went to the
store
oh look just like my favorite red shoes
I must have them let's get these
Karen, you don't need fancy red
shoes you need shoes that you can wear
respectfully
like if we need to go to a funeral
I can only buy you one pair of shoes
let's buy those black ones and go home
I am very tired I don't care
if you don't buy both shoes I'll walk
barefoot everywhere from now on
little girl, I

wish it weren't so
stubborn the old woman
bought the black shoes for Karen and
spent the last of her money
to appease her with the red sparkly
shoes too
they had to walk home on foot the old
woman's feet
hurt a lot along the way and she could
not keep up
with the spoiled Karen and Karen didn't
care
she walked on home with her new red
shoes
[Music]
one day the old woman told Karen
that they needed to attend a funeral in
town
Karen be sure to put on your black shoes
otherwise, it will be disrespectful at
the funeral
Karen looked at the black shoes in her
room
and then at the bright red ones
she chose to put on the red shoes when
they left the house
she covered them up with her skirt so
the old woman
would not see the shoes
however at the funeral everyone
saw Karen's shoes shining brightly
under her skirt, they spoke amongst
themselves
about Karen's red shoes at the funeral
and about how disrespectful the shoes
were
when what was said came to the old
woman's ear
she got very angry
you didn't listen to what I told you
and you put on the red shoes again
you're so stubborn Karen
show some respect
a handsome young lord passing by at that
time
was struck by Karen's beauty
he came to her and went down on his
knees and gave her compliments
how beautiful you are and so delicate in
these beautiful shoes
Oh my lord you make me blush
you must be a very good dancer I invite
you to the dance night in the palace
tonight
please come with the happiness of the
lord's offer
Karen started dancing with joy but after
a while
Karen couldn't stop dancing
[Music]
why can't I stop my feet what is
happening
Karen started walking away from the old
lady and the lord
while she was dancing Karen
come back even though the lord chased
Karen for a while
he lost her Karen's red shoes
turned out to be more stubborn than
Karen
they took her to top of the mountain
and made her dance day and night for
three days
karen's feet hurt so much that she
screamed at every step
even though they got into the mud and
prickly needles stuck
the shoes kept dancing
enough I'm very tired
I won't be so stubborn from now on
I promise please stop
shoes please stop stop
and when Karen said she'd give up all
her stubbornness
the red shoes jumped off her feet and
Karen too fell to the ground and the red
shoes
kept on dancing without her
Karen found a stick and managed to limp
home
in pain, her legs hurt
a lot
she started to cry with happiness when
she saw her house
the old woman greeted her at the door
they hugged each other
i know I was very stubborn girl but i
promise I won't be like that anymore
after Karen gave up her stubbornness
things started to get better
[Music]
one day someone knocked on the door
it was the young and handsome lord
there you are Karen i tried to keep up
but you
danced so fast how did you do that
Karen was glad to see the handsome and
young lord
that was the day the Lord and Karen's
love
began leaving stubbornness behind
Kieran lived a happy and peaceful life
you

Comments